Jobs at Lahore High Court Available Online in 2023
Jobs in the Lahore High Court are posted online at.The following positions in this government organisation regularly invite applications. The following positions are open to applicants with a Punjabi domicile. In the advertising provided below, the age requirement, required education, required work experience, and required place of residence are listed for each position.
Detail of the High Court
|Published On||May 09, 2023|
|Last Date||May 22, 2023|
|Organization||Lahore High Court|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
Eligibility Criteria for Lahore High Court Jobs 2023
1. Additional & District Session Judges
- Qualification: (a) He/She shall have a degree in Law from a recognized University entitling him to practice the profession of law or is a member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland
- (b) An advocate who has actively practiced the profession of law for not less than 02 years after having been enrolled as an advocate.
- Age Limit: Not less than 35 years and not more than 45 years of age as on 22nd May, 2023. The candidates are allowed age relaxation for one year in the upper age limit.
2. Civil Judges-cum-Magistrates (BS-17)
- Qualification: (a) Advocate (possesses a degree in Law from a recognized university entitling him/her to practice the profession of law or is a member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland)
- (b) A practicing advocate of the Lahore High Court and the courts subordinate to the Lahore High Court with a minimum practice of ten years.
- Age Limit: Not less than 22 years and not more than 35 years of age as on 22.05.2023. The candidates are allowed age relaxation for six months in the upper age limit.
Advertisement No. 01
Advertisement No. 02
- Interested candidates are required to apply online through an online job portal of Lahore High Court .
- No need to submit hard copy of application form.
- Online application form must be completely filled with utmost care and furnish the correct details.
- Candidates are required to deposit non-refundable examination fee of Rs.6000/- (For Additional District & Session Judges), Rs.5000/- (For Civil Judges-cum-Magistrates) online in any branch of MCB bank situated within the province of Punjab in MCB Bank Lahore High Court, Lahore Branch Gold Saving Account No. 0785503341001134 titled “Human Resource District Judiciary” and fill online prescribed application form. After taking print thereof, the candidates are required to forward application form to the office of the undersigned along with original fee deposit slip.
- Must attach the attested copies of the documents (see advertisement for each post) with application form.
- No application will be entertained without depositing the application fee.
- Last date to apply online for Lahore High Court Jobs is 22nd May 2023.