Join Pakistan Army 2023 Registration Date for PMA Long Course 153
Join Pakistan Army 2023 PMA Long Course 153
The Pakistan Army has released the dates for 2023 registration for online applications via PMA Long Course 153 for second lieutenants. The Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) has opened for online registration. the army’s official website. Only interested men from all around Pakistan may apply online for a regular commission in the Pakistan Army. Soon, online registration will open. The applicant must meet the requirements listed below (FSC / Equivalent). The age limit below will be determined as of May 1, 2024.
Detail of the Join Pakistan Army 2023 PMA Long Course 153:
|Published On||October 13, 2023|
|Last Date||November 17, 2023|
|No of Seats||1000+|
|Job Location||All over Pakistan|
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 153:
|Graduates (2 years) and serving Pak Navy/ PAF||60%||17-23 years|
|Graduates with 4 years (BS/ BBA (Hons.)/ BBA/BPA)||60%||17-24 years|
|Serving Army Soldiers||60% in FA/ FSC||17-25 years|
- Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible)
- 5 ft 4 in (162.5 cm)
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan.
How to Register Online for Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 153 – 2023?
- To Join the Pakistan Army as a Regular Commissioned Officer through PMA Long Course 153, Interested candidates should register online at the official website of the Pakistan Army.
- The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the individual’s email address. The date once given will not be changed.
- Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in the advertisement) and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test.
- Candidates must attain working knowledge of computers.
- The last date for online registration is 17th November 2023.
1. Preliminary Tests:
- It includes written/ intelligence/ personality tests.
- Keep visiting the official website for exam slip.
- The exact date of the exam will be printed on your exam slip/ roll no slip.
2. Physical Tests:
- 1.6 Km run – 8 minutes
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Crunches – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’4″ × 7’4″ and 4′ deep
3. Preliminary Selection:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical tests at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
4. Further Selection Procedure:
- Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) will fill in all required entries (Physical Test and interview Marks) in the module.
- Further nomination of candidates for the Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) will be done by the Personal Administration Directorate through merit.
- Detailed medical examination of Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMH).
- The final selection will be made at General Headquarters on the basis of the candidate’s performance.
5. Documents Required at AS&RCs:
Candidates will deposit the following documents at the time of registration/ at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) :
- Original Certificates/ Detailed Mark Sheet of Matric/ FSc/ Equivalent certificate.
- Attested photocopies of domicile/ Family Registration Certificate/ NADRA verification certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Form “B” along with Father’s CNIC
- 3 × Colored photos duly attested by Principal(1 front & 2 back).
6. Academic/ Military Training:
- 2 Years of Training at the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)