National Skills University Islamabad Jobs 2023
National Skills University
National Skills University NSU Islamabad Jobs 2023 are being offered on the website www.nsu.edu.pk. The National Skills Institution (NSU) Islamabad is Pakistan’s first federal public-sector institution dedicated to teaching 21st-century skills and knowledge to the country’s young. The initial appointment at the NSU will be for one year and will be funded by the project “Upgradation of National Institute of Science & Technical Education (NISTE) Islamabad into Skill University (Part-1).” The age, qualification, experience, and domicile requirements for each position are listed in the advertising below.
Detail of the National Skills University
|Published On||May 17, 2023|
|Last Date||May 24, 2023|
|Organization||National Skills University|
|No of Seats||65|
Vacancies Details of NSU Islamabad Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|11.||Controller of Examination|
|19.||Public Relations Officer|
- The candidates have to submit five complete sets of application on the prescribed form (which can be downloaded from ) for the positions of Associate Professors, three sets for the post of Assistant Professors, and two sets for remaining positions bearing attested copies of degrees, certificates, and one photograph for each post.
- Candidates must Submit Application fees for BPS 20-21 RS 5000-/, For BPS 19 Rs 3000-/, For BPS 18 2000-/, and for BPS 17 RS 1000-/.
- The candidates applying for teaching positions should also submit a soft copy of their dossiers in PDF form through email along with their filled and assigned applications.
- Processing fee on challan form downloaded from www.nsu.edu.pk can be deposited in any branch of HBL.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit a separate application form along with a separate processing fee.
- The last date for submission of the application form to National Skills University NSU Islamabad Jobs is 24th May 2023.