PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2023: Golden Opportunity for Qualified Professionals
PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2023: Apply Online [Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission]
The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) has officially announced the PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2023 in Gujranwala, Pakistan. This presents a golden opportunity for individuals seeking employment in PAEC. If you are one of those individuals, you have come to the right place. Below, we have provided comprehensive details about the available positions and the application process. Please refer to the official advertisement displayed below. A prestigious and leading public sector organization is eagerly seeking qualified and skilled professionals for the positions listed below. The organization offers promising career prospects within a conducive working environment, competitive salary packages, and attractive fringe benefits on a special pay scale basis. Eligible candidates meeting the specified qualifications and experience requirements are invited to apply online through the provided website link before the closing date. Although the posts are on a contract basis, there is a high likelihood of extended employment.
July 24, 2023
August 12, 2023
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
Vacancies Details of PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs 2023
Ad No. 01
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1.||Jr. Assistant-II (Admin)||FA/ FSC/ I.Com/ D.Com|
Ad No. 02
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Nurse||Diploma in Nursing||01|
How to Apply for Jobs in Atomic Energy?
- Candidates must be between 18 and 35 years of age by the last date of the advertisement.
- For positions requiring a 1st Division in the final degree/certificate, only one 2nd Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be considered eligible.
- Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification for each post.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/degrees from Government-recognized institutions.
- Candidates currently employed in Government and Semi-Government organizations must apply through the proper channel.
- Only candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply. Candidature of those who do not meet the requirements and apply for the above positions may be canceled at any stage during the selection process or thereafter, and no claim will be accepted during or after selection.
- Applications, along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/experience, and one photograph must be sent to the address given below.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for the post of Driver must have a minimum height of 168cm (66″).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the test/interview.
- The last date for submitting online applications for PAEC Jobs is 12th August 2023.