Secure Your Future: Apply for NADRA Jobs 2023 Online [All Pakistan]
Exploring Exciting Career Opportunities at NADRA: Apply Now for Various Positions
NADRA Jobs 2023 Apply Online [All Pakistan]
National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) Jobs for the year 2023 are now open for applications. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking employment with NADRA in Pakistan. If you are interested in securing a position with NADRA, you have come to the right place. In this article, we provide comprehensive information about the available vacancies and the application process. Read on to find out more about the exciting career prospects at NADRA.
July 08, 2023
July 22, 2023
Vacancies Details of NADRA Jobs 2023
Ad No. 01:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Test & Interview|
|1||Deputy Assistant Director||Master’s Degree||06 to 7 July 2023|
|2||Junior Executive Trainee||Intermediate||07 to 11 July 2023|
|3||Naib Qasid – Apprentice||Middle||12 to 14 July 2023|
|4||Sanitary Worker||01-year Experience||17 July 2023|
Ad No. 02:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1||Chairman Nadra||Master’s Degree|
How to Apply for Jobs in NADRA?
If you are interested in applying for jobs at NADRA, please follow the steps below:
- Visit NADRA’s official website.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Ensure that you provide accurate and complete information.
- Prepare and gather your original documents, including personal, educational, and professional credentials.
- Note that you can only apply for one position.
- Avoid requesting transfers to other projects or sites, unless specifically required by the management.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.
- Please note that no TA/DA (Travel Allowance/Daily Allowance) will be provided.
- NADRA encourages applications from females, transgender individuals, and differently-abled individuals.
- The last date to apply online for NADRA Jobs is July 22nd, 2023.
Apply now for a chance to become a part of the esteemed National Database and Registration Authority. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to contribute to the development of Pakistan while advancing your own career.