University of Swabi Jobs 2023 | Apply Online
Exciting Job Opportunities at the University of Swabi, KPK
The University of Swabi is pleased to announce multiple job openings for the year 2023. As a renowned institution in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), we are committed to attracting exceptional talent to join our team. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply online through our official website. This article provides all the necessary details and instructions to make your application process smooth and efficient.
June 17, 2023
July 04, 2023
Vacancies at the University of Swabi
The University of Swabi is currently hiring for the following position:
- Visiting Faculty
How to Apply for Jobs at the University of Swabi?
To apply for a job at the University of Swabi, please follow the steps below:
- Visit our official website and access the online job portal.
- Fill out the online application form with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Submit the application form electronically through the portal.
- After submitting the application form, a confirmation email will be sent to you with further instructions.
- Along with the online application, you are required to deposit a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 1000/-. The fee should be paid via Bank Draft/Online Deposit in either of the following accounts:
- Account No. 0323-223082836
- Account No. 0323-204588555
- United Bank Limited, Swabi Branch
- Payable to: Treasurer, University of Swabi
- Once you have paid, please keep the proof of the original receipt of the Bank Draft/Online Deposit.
- Prepare attested photocopies of the following documents:
- All DMCs
- Experience Certificates
- Research Publications
- Research Project/Grants
- National/International Recognition Certificates
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs
- Print a copy of the submitted online application form.
- Submit the printed copy of the application form, the proof of the original receipt of the Bank Draft/Online Deposit and the attested photocopies of the mentioned documents, through a registered courier service to the Registrar’s office.
- Ensure that you submit your application before the deadline. Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- In the application form, make sure to provide accurate and updated contact information, including landline telephone, mobile number, postal address, and email address.
- If there are any changes to your address or contact details, please inform us in writing immediately.
- The last date to apply online for the University of Swabi Jobs is 4th July 2023.
We encourage all interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria to apply for these exciting job opportunities at the University of Swabi. We look forward to receiving your applications and welcoming new members to our dynamic team. Join us today and be a part of our journey towards academic excellence and innovation.